The Men of SEO

A fan blog devoted to the men of SEO. Making search engine optimization sexier and more entertaining.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Drink Responsibly

While I was Googling the speakers compiling notes from SES, I happened upon a photo collage of Rand. I started to daydream about our Google themed nursery, but then I found a rather disturbing shot.


The normally smoking hot Rand resembled a guy who wouldn't be hot if he was wearing lit gasoline boxers. Rand's 99% uptime sexiness ALMOST negates this shot. However with Andy Beal promoting the official fraternity approved link strategy, I feel it necessary to post this to remind you all to drink and link responsibly.

Technorati tags: ,

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey now, no love for the women of SEO? It would probably be a shorter list, but nonetheless, how come we don't get representation?

5:30 PM  
Blogger Warren Duff said...

I don't know about it being a shorter list - if we were to include the Sales Reps of SEO, there would have to be quite a few contenders.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home