The Men of SEO

A fan blog devoted to the men of SEO. Making search engine optimization sexier and more entertaining.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Adult Video on Google?

Barry Schwartz at Search Engine Watch compiled a few postings which indicate that Google may give the go ahead to "mature and adult" video content. That stuff doesn't usually do anything for me, but it got me thinking - could Matt's future videos be a little more titilating? I'm picturing something like....
Sexy!

Technorati tags: , ,

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are really starting to scare me now...

5:58 AM  
Blogger SEO Fangirl said...

Speedos are a bit scary, but if anyone can pull it off, it's my Matty. No more Speedo pics for a while though, promise.

Kiss Kiss

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home