The Men of SEO

A fan blog devoted to the men of SEO. Making search engine optimization sexier and more entertaining.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Separated at Birth?


The more I thought about Danny Sullivan's After Hours SEO pic - and I thought about it a lot - the more I started thinking "he really resembles someone." I don't know why I didn't pickup on this earlier. Nick and Danny have star status, lots of lady fans and both put on killer shows. A little hair gel for Danny and they'd be indistinguishable. Besides devilish charm and striped shirts though, that's where the similarities end. I mean singing, dancing, who cares? Link building, forum moderating, newsletter writing... that's what I call talent.

Pardon me while I cover my Nick Lachey posters with pictures of a real rock star.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny N said...

Hi, I'm Jenny, and this blog is awesome!

5:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Makasih

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home