The Men of SEO

A fan blog devoted to the men of SEO. Making search engine optimization sexier and more entertaining.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Starting to climb the hill

I moved to one of the only countries on the planet that still considered me a youth once I passed the 18-24 category in demographic surveys, and tomorrow it all comes to an end. There's nowhere left to go (I've checked).

I know I owe you all a lot of sexy search guys, and some ladies I love as well, but this is just a quick note to say that it probably won't happen this weekend. Very soon though.

In lieu of presents and retirement plan brochures, please send conference photos, search stud videos and Dave Naylor because something tells me he'd be fun at a party.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live this blog..very interesting!

SEO Elite

2:18 AM  
Blogger John Ryan Elward said...

And where did you move to?

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is very nice…. I like your blogs….

I will be available in online for link exchange from 9am to 7pm (IST)
For my chatting id:
gmail: fastlinkmaster@gmail.com
Skype: ananthakumar007

computer repair NYC service New york city

web design New York, web design Philadelphia

Web design India, web designer India

Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization - SEO

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Bradley Holton said...

A good site with excellent articles. Thanks for such a wonderful informative and entertaining read. Quotations are a great way to inspire you to perform at your best and to remember sage advice from the smartest minds in the world.

Regards,
Bradley Holton.

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Bradley Holton said...

This site is extremely informative and has proved to be handy. Full of information and productive articles.

Regards,
Bradley Holton.

4:16 AM  
Blogger SITL said...

Loved it..Thanks for sharing

SEO Company India
Link Building Packages
SEO Services Ranchi
Search Engine Optimization Services
Seach Engine Marketing Services
Affordable SEO Packages

4:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you short heightened and facing difficulties due to it?If yes,than get precious tips and advise on increase in height by Dr. Darwin Smith Smith author of Grow Taller 4 Idiots review.

3:47 AM  
Anonymous saimymill said...

I really like your blog... I enjoy reading your blogs...

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home