The Men of SEO

A fan blog devoted to the men of SEO. Making search engine optimization sexier and more entertaining.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

10e20's Chris Winfield Captures The SEO Ladies Attention

I happened to be strolling around the lovely garden of search engine marketing websites written by women, and what should I find? A lovely man called forth to the SEOFanGirl blog universe by Kim Krause Berg and Liana Evans for acceptance as a possible SEO Man of the Month candidate.

They say he is much handsomer in person. Exactly how, dear ladies, do you know this, I ask, with jealous envy? I would like to test this out personally of course. Does he like older women?

Ah, but I see he is engaged. Pourquoi? No matter. We shall still adore him, in the quiet confines of our own silly minds and bleeding hearts. And who is this man of muscle, mystery and marketing magic?

Chris Winfield, of 10e20.com.

Tamar started the ball rolling with her
Women of Internet Marketing Wednesday Part 8
interview, when she admitted, "He looks better than his avatar picture!". One has to be most careful in SEO circles, with what they say.

It doesn't take much to get us going.

Anyone up for Kissbait? Hugbait? Hunkwithnoshirtbait?

Sigh. That is just one lucky dog.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Li Evans said...

Kim and I actually got to meet this SEO hottie -- in person in Philly (yes you are allowed to be jealous!).
He was even kind enough to pay for our dinner and drinks. :)

The guy should definitely be a candidate for Hot SEO Guy of the month... and I'm sure Kim agrees ;)

4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahha, this is making me uncomfortable because he is my colleague, and boss.

A real great guy though and surely worthy of the SEO man of the month award. He taught me most everything I know of the industry, and if he didn't teach me he lead me toward the tools to learn myself!

(Oh and his soon to be wife is a wonderfully talented beauty herself, so hands off!)

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yummy! how long is the flight from london to new york again? :)

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7 hours, Rachel, but you'll have to get through all of us and Charlie, the dog, to get to him. :)

7:03 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

i would like to appriciate your effort Agency Seo

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home