The Men of SEO

A fan blog devoted to the men of SEO. Making search engine optimization sexier and more entertaining.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Who Moved My Cheese? The SEO version



So in between Dinner #1 (Chinese) and Dinner #2 (Pizza), something interesting happened. No, no one got any devastating news (what usually happens when you gorge yourself on both of those in less than a 6 hour window).

On the train, one previously mentioned Man of Search, found a lonely piece of cheese on the train. The Cheese was minding it's own individually wrapped business, perhaps going to meet a slice of ham, or hoping to happen upon a piece of bread, when it found itself attached to the bottom of a sexy SEO.

I like that kind of bold move, so I invited the Cheese to Dinner 2, where it cozied up to a few more search sexpots.

Now here's where you get involved. I'm pleased to announce the first ever Fangirl contest!

The first person to correctly identify all 4 cheezy bottoms will win...

A LARGE CHEESE PIZZA (you were expecting something else?)! After Neil and Aaron's experiences I'm applying for a scholarship to Shoemoney U. If I get in the next contest prize will come with breadsticks and a 2-liter.



So this one may be easy to guess


And this guy made it into a previous picture


But this one did not


And you'll have to use some super sleuthing to find out which stylish searcher is walking away with the cheese here.

The contest is open until someone correctly names all 4 cheese movers.

I know I'm not the only one studying the pant selection (that's my story, I'm sticking to it) and fashion choices of search studs. Go back to Flickr, browse through old photos, and put your photo search skills on display.

Good luck!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous high risk business loans said...

Hii, Really a nice blog, Thanks for all the posts...

4:04 AM  
Anonymous south-carolina online Dating Service said...

Waw, Very Funny And Nice Way To Do Somthing.

10:01 PM  
Blogger A2 said...

رائع جدا ..
شكرا لك <3

10:21 AM  
Anonymous SEO Services said...

That's the reason why I love this blog. Thanks for this info it will really help in my SEO Services which I offered.

12:57 AM  
Blogger samali said...

Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is simply great and i can assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
best selling products on ebay

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Best Products said...

DOING Great SEO Men

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home