The Men of SEO

A fan blog devoted to the men of SEO. Making search engine optimization sexier and more entertaining.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Fangirl is expanding

Nope, this isn't a reference to my waistline, though all the good greasy American delights I've been enjoying are helping there.

While at SES, I had a sit-down with a great groups of search ladies. Out of this group, I begged, cried, pleaded, and cajoled an elite few to contribute to the Men of SEO. There were so many search studs to admire in Chicago, and I quickly realized if I didn't get advisors I might miss out on a few. Over the next few days, keep your eyes peeled for fellow fangirls posting about the ranking hotties that give them googlebumps.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so funny cause I've been asked to contribute over at the Women of SEO. See what you started SEO Fangirl? This has taken on a life of its own. Too many guys to cover, too many girls to cover, they're all so sexy, whatever will we do?

8:39 PM  
Blogger Risa B. said...

SEO Fangirl, Now that Rebecca has outed you, it's a pleasure to meet you. Risa

9:24 PM  
Blogger SEO Fangirl said...

Good to meet you too Risa, though I hope that we'll get a chance to lunch at a future search event (and exchange ideas on Sexy SEOs) :-)

7:03 PM  
Anonymous SEOMOFO said...

fan girl is really expanding by great search engine optimization techniques.

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home