The Men of SEO

A fan blog devoted to the men of SEO. Making search engine optimization sexier and more entertaining.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Search Engine Sexy!

That's what SES should stand for. I'm just getting back after another night hanging out with some of the biggest search rock stars on the web. There was so much sexy going on over the past few days, that the batteries in my camera are depleted (they just couldn't keep up), so most pictures will be coming tomorrow. Food, drinks, merriment, cheese, butts. These things are related, just stay tuned.

By the way, I'd just like to say that Rand, my inaugural sexy SEO boy, is by far the biggest jerk I've ever met.

"Seriously?!"

Nope (gotcha), not at all. But before I gush, I had to throw in something so Mystery Guest doesn't come looking for me at the next conference. Rand was kind enough to invite me to hang out with some search studs I've been admiring from the back of sessions, behind bushes, etc. I knew he was hot, but he's also a lot of fun and one of the nicest guys I've met in a while. And he has a clone (pictures, next post). Who can top that?

Your favorite Fangirl is off to bed for now, but I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed meeting all the SEO superstars in my hometown.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am sorry I couldn't make it Wednesday night.

4:40 AM  
Blogger Risa B. said...

Wish I was there.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Ethan Giffin said...

I am extremely disappointed... Most of the confernce felt that I was bringing sexyback, but you have no pictures of my luxeriousness.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fangirl, I was honored to pose as Fangirl for a few seconds when I joined you for pizza in Chicago. Thanks for the opportunity to play out my ultimate fantasy (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) -Wardo

2:39 PM  
Blogger sf girl said...

ew, cheese butts?

7:38 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Kelley said...

I had a lot of fun. We'll have to do it again sometime.

By the way, you mentioned something about a Ladies of SEO fan blog...?

7:09 PM  
Blogger SEO Fangirl said...

Hey ethan,
I'm still on the lookout for any search studs I might have overlooked. Email me a picture?

Fangirl

7:15 PM  
Anonymous SeoMofo said...

search engine is good for keeping up with advance world nowadays.

NoFollow Links
DoFollow Links

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home