The Men of SEO

A fan blog devoted to the men of SEO. Making search engine optimization sexier and more entertaining.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I Like it On Top


That's right, I'm finally at the top of the search results on Google for SEO Fangirl and Men of SEO. Yahoo! and MSN also put me on top, though they also serve up some interesting results. Bonus: on Yahoo! Shopzilla is offering bargain prices on the Men of St. Louis. While the men of St. Louis are probably fun, I'll hang onto my money until I can buy a bargain man of SEO. On MSN, Shop.com offers tons of options for men to buy. I just might have to check that out.


Now, although there are lots of fangirls, they're staying in the shadows and not giving me much competition. The Men of SEO? They're so sexy that Google's reporting over a million and a half pages trying to shine the spotlight on all the studs of search. Not that I don't understand, but I want to be recognized as the authority on hot search guys, and Google was holding out on me.

But not anymore. My emails to the 3 Googes (way hotter and much more coordinated than Stooges) - Larry, Matt and Sergey- must have paid off. I'd write to them all the time, asking "why won't you acknowledge me? I might be young, but that doesn't make me less valuable." And they finally caved. Yeah!

I've got to do some keyword research (sadly, not involving any search guys), but there are a few more posts to come - I'm so inspired! Just need to make a quick stop at Shop.com to check out their inventory of men.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home