The Men of SEO

A fan blog devoted to the men of SEO. Making search engine optimization sexier and more entertaining.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

So Disappointed

Thank goodness my recognition from Google came. Earlier I was seriously depressed. While reading Lisa's great Thanksgiving guide (uncomfortable family holiday dinners? Move across an ocean - trust me, it works) I happened upon a link to Danny's PubCon recap, that led me to this:
Why Danny, why? Why was I not invited? There's barely enough room for me to even digitally insert myself in this picture. Yeah, I'd get a little more comfortable with search engines (or their reps) if I could, but I'd have the decency not to leave out my die hard admirers. Sure, maybe you found an easy way to get your sites out of the sandbox, and into the trust bed, but a little r-e-s-p-e-c-t please Mr. Sullivan.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Danny Sullivan said...

Oh, fan girl, we'd have made room. But you're a mystery to us all. With great anticipation we await the great revelation of your identity in Chicago.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get too excited Fangirl. I've heard Danny's idea of foreplay is "shall I turn the computer off?"!!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home