The Men of SEO

A fan blog devoted to the men of SEO. Making search engine optimization sexier and more entertaining.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

4 Days and Counting!

It's almost here. That magical time of the year when winter weather, Chicago and hot searchers all come together.

I checked out some of the French fils de referencement (boys of search) at SES Paris the other day, and while it was great to have a chance to talk rankings and link strategies over champagne and cheese, I have to say I think Chicago is going to be even better.

Quite a few ladies of search are going to get together for lunch, and help me decide on important matters - like who will be 2007's first Sexy SEO Boy of the Month. There are a couple of ladies whose email addresses couldn't be turned up after clever searching (Risa, Lisa I've been getting all kinds of lottery winnings and deals from Nigerian heirs - you don't know what you're missing out on by hiding your email! If you can join me for lunch on Wednesday, it would be great to have you both there), but hopefully I'll hear from them soon.

And search studs? Your invites are on the way. The day is Wednesday (I want to get all my admiration and 8x10 glossies signed on the same day), the time is 8:00pm and the place will only be anounced to sexy search guys. If you don't receive an invite and think you're a hot search guy I've overlooked, email me your steamiest SEO secret and I'll add you to the list.

Coming up tomorrow: December's Sexy SEO Boy of the Month will be announced. Who will it be? You may think you know, but you have no idea.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I AM a female SEO, I won't be at SES. However, I am certainly interested in seeing the Sexy SEO boy of the month. I'm clueless here.

It's my first visit to your site. :)

12:11 AM  
Blogger Risa B. said...

Fangirl, I'd LOVE to attend the Fangirl Summit in Chicago with you! With such important issues to discuss, I can't believe I won't be there. But, I will be at SES NY in April and hope to meet you there. In the meantime, I'll email you my vote. Fangirl, you're a gem!

Risa

7:55 AM  
Anonymous William Jacket said...

Thanks for sharing such information with us. It was too useful and productive. Aria Montgomery Yellow Biker Jacket . Please keep posting such great work.

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Leather Jacket black said...

Thanks for sharing such information with us. It was too useful and productive. Dean Norris Breaking Bad Black Jacket . Please keep posting such great work.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Roman Davis said...

I admit you are very expert in SEO but we are already marketing for dissertation writing services
which is the best writing company in the UK and most of the students are getting online writing help for their bright future

10:33 PM  
Blogger Amna Khan said...

I’m Amna khan and I’m an experienced Thesis writing expert at Pakistan's number 1 MBA Thesis writing services which provides the Cheapest thesis assistance at a very cheap and reasonable price.

4:38 AM  
Blogger fatimakhan said...

Hey loved reading your blog by the way I am looking for Graphic designers in Islamabad get me connected if anyone of you knows someone.

1:24 AM  
Blogger Stylozone said...

wonderful post. its amazing https://filmsfashion.com/

2:13 PM  
Anonymous best online shopping store for gaming instruments said...

Stop scrolling enjoy shopping at the comfort of your home from Tech Are. We provide best quality products in nominal price range, make your shopping experience better and classy, so order now.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Bridgewater Limousine said...

Nice post. Just Sharing with you people Bridgewater Limousine and Black Car Service provides unparalleled transportation to and from NJ, NYC and vice versa. First class and affordable traveling from Bridgewater to EWR, Bridgewater to LGA, Bridgewater to JFK, Bridgewater to NYC, Bridgewater to PHL, Bridgewater to Atlantic City. Book our best premier vehicles to travel as and individual or as a group to have an experience of a lifetime. Call cheap party bus rentals near me Bridgewater Limousine services today.

3:09 PM  
Blogger saddy sink said...

Hey ! I'm glad that you're a part of digital family as an SEO expert. Here I'm a designer basically and I just wanted to share my business with you all which is about ring shape led wall display
, here we sell many led accessories in affordable rates ..And we also provide services after more than 8 years of the development, Unilight’s all-encompassing services include the R&D, production, sales and service of indoor LED display, outdoor LED display, advertising LED billboard, pole LED advertising poster display, creative LED display and small pixel pitch LED display. So do check out my website now .

5:55 AM  
Blogger Edward Cullen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:11 AM  
Blogger edwardcullen said...

click now on the replica handbags and get your stylish bag now

2:05 AM  
Blogger kevinlevin said...

Seriously considering investing in a beth dutton purse season 4. It's like carrying a piece of her boldness wherever you go

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home