The Men of SEO

A fan blog devoted to the men of SEO. Making search engine optimization sexier and more entertaining.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sweet Home Chicago


Aah, Chicago in December. Not for the faint of heart. It's time to break out the coats and gloves and get down to some serious character building, butt biting search techniques! Your favorite Fangirl is a native Chicagoan and I can't wait to see my favorite search studs, and ladies I love in one of the best cities in the world. Check out the picture above - they're rolling out the red carpet.

After losing a few pounds on a diet of chicken cordon bleu and French frozen food (Fangirl is a microwave gourmet), it's time for a return to the best pizza, steaks and artery clogging grease the Midwest has to offer. Aah, sweet home Chicago.

Since everyone has been wondering what I look like without my pixels done, I figured I'd take the opportunity to meet the 3 people all my admirers who've been dying to know.

If you're a search lady I love (or search lady I should love), let's do lunch! If you'd be interested in being a search lady who lunches, email me. Hopefully it will be a fun chance to hear some of Fangirl's vacation stories (haha, just kidding, but don't get out of line or the vacation stories come out!) and chat with some of the cool lady optimizers working the Top 10.

When: December 6th at 12:30pm

Search stud? If you've appeared on Men of SEO, you're hot and you know it. If you'll be in Chicago, join me (and select ladies I love) for authentic Chicago deep-dish pizza. Dessert will be included, bypass surgery for after effects of the pizza will not. Start the festivities by attending Danny's evening chat, finish them out with a tighter belt.

When: December 6th at 8:30 pm

If you'd like to join me for lunch (ladies only) or pizza (search hunks and ladies), email me at seofangirl&at&yahoo (.com, the Frenchies haven't gotten me over to .fr just yet).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home