The Men of SEO

A fan blog devoted to the men of SEO. Making search engine optimization sexier and more entertaining.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Words of Wisdom


For future Sexy SEO Boys, Rand offered the words of wisdom above and has threatened to keep a lower profile (no way!).

To my current men of the month: while the added exposure may add to my competition, I can't keep all of my musings on your hotness to myself. More visitors, increased sales, targeted traffic - sure, I may have gotten into this thing called SEO for boring reasons, but now I'm focused on the pure marketing muscle that lurks beneath.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, yup.

When I optimize websites in my uhm homewear, I got used to getting such looks as 'is he working?', 'that can't possible be work' and, of course, 'he's just playing with the computer'.

Funny how peoples' attitude reflects their sometimes limited understanding of things and knowledge.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello..I like your blog and i get lots of info from your blog..i just want to share with you about our services which are we provided at very affordable prices so please have a short look..

Wavestech - SEO Services, Link building service,Search Engine Optmization,Submission Services,Internet marketing services,PPC,web designing and all Website Promotion services.

Thanks

12:22 AM  
Anonymous SEOMofo said...

Words of Wisdom regarding SEO is very informative and mind blowing.

Getting Top Rankings in Search Engine

5:05 AM  
Anonymous SEO said...

Search Engine Optimization

____________________________

SEO
SEOMofo

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home