The Men of SEO

A fan blog devoted to the men of SEO. Making search engine optimization sexier and more entertaining.

Friday, September 15, 2006

BWSD

Hi everyone,
Sorry to keep you waiting sooo long for the Sexy SEO Boy of September, but unfortunately you'll have to wait just a little longer.

As mentioned in a previous posting, SEO Fangirl has relocated. I'm now in the City of (Cigarette) Lights - beautiful Paris, France. I was considering Paris, TX to be closer to Matthew, but the pastries en France won out.

I created a lovely, lengthy detailed posting about September's SEO Boy of the Month. Under the influence of almost no sleep, and lots of Red Bull, I now realized that I didn't publish it. I'm guilty of Blogging While Sleep Deprived, and I have to apologize.

I'm in the process of hunting down a correct modem for internet access at home, but for now it's all internet cafes, borrowed computers and limited access to my files. As soon as I have the pictures to pay proper homage to my Man du Mois, I'll share.

Time for me to catch up on all of the sexy SEO news I missed while crossing the Atlantic, but drool-worthy montages are on the way!

Bisou Bisou,
Fangirl

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home